Thursday, November 27, 2008

Marriage Russian seek woman: Daria from Nikolaev

Character
My friends say I am intelligent and fun to be with. I like positive people and love to learn new things. I travel a lot and enjoy learning about new cities and cultures I am caring and want to find someone that loves life and wants to explore the world. Family is very important to me and I want to give my heart to my beloved man!!!!
Interests
I like to be with family and friends, to go out when I have free time, to listen to music, to go to the cinema, to go to restaurants, to be around nice people. I try to be healthy and stay in shape and am open to try and do pretty much anything. I hope to travel in the near future. I go in for fitness and go to the swimming pool and I like to try different types of sport!!! 
Her Type of Man
I can’t wait to meet the man of my life, whom I will love like crazy and fall in love even more. I want to meet someone who will be open and honest. Someone that knows what he wants in life and in relationships. Someone that will be there for me and that I can be there for. Family must be important and in the future I want to be a caring wife and good mother!!!!!!(preferable age: from 30 to 44).


More Daria's Photo



 

1 comment:

Russian Women said...

This photo looks like very very sexy,could i know something about this gal?

Party on tours