Sunday, November 23, 2008

Single Russian woman marriage: Anna from Odessa

Character
I am very positive and optimistic person. I know that everything will be all right and I love life. I am very communicative and my friends say that I am funny. I love children and in spite of my age I am family-oriented. I can’t say that I am naive but I believe in fate and love for all my life.
Interests
I love life and I like to spend time with my friends. I like nature. I adore dancing. I take care of my body and I think that the real girl have to be feminine. I like extreme and sometimes I like to something crazy. 
Her Type of Man
I want to find a man who will have the same views as I have. He has to be kind, caring and loyal. I want to shape my life with one person and build a strong and happy family. My man has to treat me and respect and of course I will also treat him. He has to be sometimes crazy with me and never lie to me.(preferable age: from 20 to 55).  

More Anna's Photos


No comments: