Thursday, December 11, 2008

Beautiful russian girls: Anna from Kherson

Character
I'm a nice, caring, loving, sensual, loyal, faithful lady. I ahve a good sense of humor and I just adore smiling. 
Interests
I'm fond of sport and I go in for fitness to keep myself in a good shape. I like going to the sea side, traveling, learning new cultures. 
Her Type of Man

I am looking for experiences, intelligent and optimistic person who knows what he wants from life, who is self-assured and hardworking. He must have a good sense of humor and not to take misfortunes close to heart. We have only one life, and I want to meet a man who would like to live and enjoy it to its fullest and create a new life together with me. He must be young at heart and pure in his intentions. I want him to love me unconditionally and I will give him all of me in return.(preferable age: from 25 to 55).  

More Anna's Photos

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i am very much impressed with your blog. pleased add my newly created blog,which is as below:
http://np-girl.blogspot.com/