Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Russian glamour model Marina from Nikolaev

Character
I am tender and feminine, caring and supportive. I have a good sense of humor and appreciate this quality about people. I am a dreamer, but I can take a sensible view of things. I am sociable and I can always find a common language with people. And what is the most important I am always in a good temper! : )
Interests
One of my hobbies is sport. It helps me to keep my body fit. I like fitness and shaping. Besides I like cooking and reading books very much. I adore going to the cinemas and dance pavilion with friends. Movies and dances are my favorite entertainments. : )
Her Type of Man
Like a true woman I need a true man. My man should be understanding, tolerant, reliable and supportive. I see him as kind and intelligent. I would like to create a happy family and to lead a happy life together.(preferable age: from 19 to 45).  

More Marina's Photos

1 comment:

Russian said...

Hi- I appreciate your good job there.I think it is great news for all. Thanks for your kind sharing and keep it on action in the future.
Read more : Russian Girl Dating