Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Female, Russian single: Tamila from Odessa

Character
I am a kind-hearted, loving, joyful, well-educated, responsible and sincere girl. I am an easy-going person. I am an optimist and to my mind there is nothing impossible in this word. I am a family-oriented girl that wants to find happiness and love here.
Interests
In this life there are so many things one likes to do. I am found of sport: skiing, skating, swimming, hiking, jogging, tennis, volleyball and so on. And I also like to sing, I was told that I have a very beautiful voice. ;-) I like to dance and to visit theaters, galleries… I like traveling, reading, painting. 
Her Type of Man
He is a usual man with a loving, generous, sincere soul. He must be down-to-earth, reliable, kind, funny, honest. And the main thing - he must want to have a happy family with me. ;-)(preferable age: from 24 to 55).  

More Tamila's Photos