Saturday, November 29, 2008

Russian bride, dating foreign single woman: Nataliya from Odessa

Character
My name is Natalia. I am a beautiful girl with a pleasant and sensual character. I am not proud, but I know the price of myself. I like cats most of all, they are delightful animals, they are lovely and fluffy. I wish to love and to be loved. I remember when I was a little girl I was always waiting for my father coming back home from work and now I have the same feeling, but now I am waiting for my prince, who can become the best lover and a great father my children. And I am sure that I will find exactly such person. As I need it the most.
Interests
I adore fitness as I always try to keep fit. I think that movement is a life. I love unusual dishes, and not only tasty but refined. My dream is to have a man who can please me making a beautiful and delicious breakfast in bed for me. And also I adore beautiful clothes, to I like shopping, and trying on clothes. Also I want my man to spoil me. Travel is my passion, I adore to flying. I like reading interesting books. In the literature I prefer classics, my favourite novel is “Master and Margarita” by M.Bulgakov " the Master and Margarita ". I am very active and purposeful person, like to succeed in everything. 
Her Type of Man

I like sporty type of men, well-groomed and intellectuals but not crazy about this. I love sociable and cheerful men, and also knowing what they want in their life. I like generous men. I do not love when there is nothing to talk to the man. I love when the man leads while we dance, such way he shows me that I am the most important dance in his life. I wish to be a princess, with a beautiful, clever and kind prince.(preferable age: from 26 to 50).  

More Nataliya's Photos

No comments: