Sunday, November 23, 2008

Bride dating Russian woman Natalya from Melitopol

Character
I am tender, loving, caring, sociable. I am able to understand and give my support to my close people. I am very romantic and have a good sense of humor. I think our world is beautiful and I can't stop admiring it. I belive in sincere beautiful love and family relationship based on respect and faithfulness.
Interests
I try to be always active and cheerful. That is why I like such activities as fitness, swimming, dancing, bowling. Music is a big part of my life too, I would say it is a part of my soul. I like arts and cinema.
Her Type of Man
I am looking for a reliable and self-confident man to build a family with. I hope we can share some interests. He should be intelligent, tender, caring and loving. The color of your eyes and hair as well as your age is not important. I need a real man who will be a good husband for me and a wonderful father for our future children.(preferable age: from 35 to 50).  

More Natalya's Photos

No comments: