Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Russian lady photo: Julia from Nikolaev

Character
I have a very kind and patient character. It is very easy for me to find common language with people. I am very sociable. I am very active, a little bit hot-tempered, but I calm down very- very quickly. My close people say I am understanding. I have a very romantic character and I believe in real love. I am cheerful and I like this life very much. You can look at my photos and understand that I have a good sense of humor.
Interests

I love to travel and to go in for sports. I would like to visit so many places of our enormous world where I have never been. I like association with interesting people, to find new acquaintances. I adore good music, fond of dancing, attend aerobic class and calisthenics.

Her Type of Man

I am looking for young, interesting, kind- hearted, with good sense of humor, loving travels, open- minded, and caring man. I would like to give him all my love; to invite him into my life, to share all the nice things every day brings me ;) I would like to create a sound and happy family with him.(preferable age: from 22 to 40).

More Julia's Photos

No comments: