Sunday, November 23, 2008

Russian order bride Ekaterina from Kharkov

Character
I try to find interesting events to go to no matter where they are. Concerts, festivals, weekend trips, I love to enjoy life. I am very curious, that’s why I like adventures. I have sense of humor. I don’t smoke. My friends say, that in hard minute I am always near. I am easy person to talk, I am a good listener. I do not like lies, treachery, deception, rudeness, laziness or unfaithfulness. 
Interests
I like music-jazz (De Phazz), Sade. Good music- that cheers up my mood. I like to dance, I take classes of Latin dances. With pleasure learn languages. I like flowers very much, flower- is like a woman and like a woman it also has its own smell. I like to stay fit and have many sporting interests. 
Her Type of Man
I hope to meet someone with king heart, who keeps his promises, with sense of humor, with whom I can find common interests in communication. I think it’s very good, when man has aim and he reaches it. I like generous people. I want to find someone, with whom I’ll smile, because friends say, that the smile suits me.(preferable age: from 25 to 45).  

More Ekaterina's Photos

No comments: