Saturday, November 22, 2008

Dating pretty Russian women Tatiana from Nikolaev

Character
I am fundamentally a good-natured and honest girl who enjoys the simple things of life. I can get along well with most people, but I prefer the company of my closest friends or relatives; I think that you should live life to the fullest and do all that you can. I am a very humble and giving person with a large heart. I don't lie, play games with people, and always do my best to help every one around me. 
Interests
Dancing, traveling, movies, some sports, going out, cooking, and most of all just having fun know matter what it is I'm doing. Hanging out with my family and friends. Most of the time making those around me feels good and happy.
Her Type of Man
I want a man in my life that wants true love, passion, trust, understanding, and happiness in his life. Some one that is true to his heart, and true to his word. The most important thing in his life is his husband, family, home, and future. That will stand by my side as my equal forever and I will be the only one by his side. That will let me trust him with all that I have inside my heart.(preferable age: from 28 to 45).  

2 comments:

Russian said...

Dear

this post is very usefull
thanks for sharing the good informaion.......................


Read more : Russian Singles Dating

Keto Burn Xtreme review said...

Find your life Partner by click Here. It is so easy and Totally free.