Saturday, November 22, 2008

Pretty Ukrainian wife Tatiana from Nikolaev

Character
I am gentle, caring, sincere, real, honest, open minded, romantic, love children and animals. I am educated, outgoing and I am rather successful for the most parts of my life. I am a very understanding and patient lady that can be sociable but still loves the comfort of being at home. I want to create a strong family. I want to share all my love and my life with a true man. I am just a woman who wants to be happy.
Interests
I love animals. I have 2 cats and a chinchilla. I adore my job. I am athletic. I am fond of fitness, modern dancing, traveling, listening to music. I like picnics and barbeques. I love to spend my free time outdoors, especially near the sea. I am full of wonder at the marvels all around us, created by God, the beauty of an sunset, the reflections of evening sunlight from the surf on the waves as night arrives.
Her Type of Man
I want to find a special man to love him wholeheartedly. I seek out a real man with a large heart. I am looking for a man who believes in love, and the values of marriage, as much as I do. I would like he will be beautiful in heart and soul. I expect he will be caring and honest, treat with respect and kindness and not tolerate unhappiness.(preferable age: from 34 to 49).  

More Tatiana's Photos

No comments: