Sunday, November 16, 2008

Ukrainian bride - Valeriya


Character
I am full of energy, good-tempered, confident, cheerful, easy-going, honest and sincere woman! I do not like to be bored and waste time...I can’t name my life casual at all! I like to live and enjoy every day! I like to take everything pleasant, interesting and exciting which life provides! I am truly romantic and I believe in true love! Love does not have limits at all. I set goals, make plans, and set those plans into motion to create the result I seek. I know what I want in life and love.

Interests

I’m very active and adventurous person. I’m fond of sports and dances. I like nature! That’s why I used to spend time outdoors. I love flowers very much because their beauty makes a pleasure to my soul. I like museums and galaries because I’m fond of art!  

Her Type of Man

I’m looking for someone very special, someone who is open-hearted, good-mannered, considerate, intelligent and caring, with whom I will feel myself safe and protected, who I can rely on, who will inspire me all days long, whom I can trust and who will do everything to make his woman feel happy !(preferable age: from 25 to 45).

Ukrainian Girls

No comments: