Sunday, November 23, 2008

Sexy Ukraine women: Alexandra from Nikolaev

Character
I am rather easygoing and honest person. I enjoy communicating with people and have many friends. But I want to have a special person with whom I will be able to share all my feelings, interests and emotions. I am very mature for my age and have an opinion that true love is really a great gift for any person.
Interests
I enjoy dancing and going to yoga. When I have some free time and aspiration I like to write poems and playing the piano. I am ready to open my tender soul to a man who will become a universe for me.
Her Type of Man
I want to meet a man who is ready to create a family and have serious relations. I want to feel loved and cared by him and this way I will do anything possible and impossible to make our relations stronger and the happiest in the world.(preferable age: from 22 to 50).  

More Alexandra's Photos

No comments: