Saturday, November 29, 2008

Hot Russian bride Valeria from Kharkov


Character
I am sociable and cheerful blond girl with an analytical mind of a lawyer. I have a little lovely son who I love more than anyone else in this world. But I also long for love as any mature woman and want to find the man of my live. No less and no more than that. I have lots of friends who value my personal qualities a lot. They say I am very optimistic, understanding and supporting. I like taking care of myself and want my beloved to be proud of me. 
Interests
I love being outdoors, going to cinema and theater. I love going on for sports and keeping fit. I am very spontaneous and gladly accept invitations of my friends to go camping out of the city. I love traveling and think that life is given us to have new impressions and experiences. 
Her Type of Man

I am looking for an intelligent and kind man. He must be searching for the one and only in his life. I want him to be loyal and love kids.(preferable age: from 35 to 50).

More Valeria's Photos

 


3 comments:

Unknown said...

You are a very sexy , smart , classy and stunning women.

MossieCarel said...

i'm impressed by your profile. your son is 1 year older than my daughter chmossie@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Russian brides are a very sexy, smart, classy and stunning women!